Successful companies never give up their pursuit of excellence, infact they try harder every time they fail. These companies defy all odds and obstacles to create a future of their imagination. They hate things the status quo and are always striving to make things better. Without them this world would be a monotonous place, they are the torch bearers of innovation and progress. These companies have been able to instrument positive transformation in the world with their strong purpose and relentless efforts. A look at some of the secrets of the successful companies and what you can learn from them:
1. Be prepared for the Struggle.
“It’s not about money or connections, it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone when it comes to your work.” Mark Cuban
2. Figure out the most important thing & give utmost attention to it.
“The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?” Mark Zuckerberg
3. Doing something amazing requires persistence, learning and honing your skills every day until you deliver your masterpiece.
“Continuous learning is the minimum requirement for success in any field.” Dennis Waitley
4. Things change fast. What works today will not work tomorrow. Humility helps you to see things that arrogance can miss.
”Don’t be cocky. Don’t be flashy. There’s always someone better than you.” Tony Hsieh
5. Your whole hearted efforts can create a whole new World. Success can come from unexpected quarters. Don’t hold back. Give it your best.
“It’s not about a website, an app, a system, or screens — it’s about building a mission — creating a whole new world — this is only possible if you are living the product.” Brian Chesky
6. Why? The most important question and one that connects you deeply to the purpose of your work.
“Alibaba is not just a job. It’s a dream. It’s a cause. Let the Wall Street investors curse us if they want.” Jack Ma
7. Mediocrity doesn’t work. Don’t settle for anything less than the most amazing experience that you can offer your customers.
Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or what’s the fastest way to do it.
Think ‘what’s the most amazing way to do it?’ Richard Branson
8. You have limited time to build things, fail fast and eventually find your way to success.
“The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow.” Rupert Murdoch
9. Great things require persistence, patience & consistent efforts.
“Energy and persistence conquer all things.” Benjamin Franklin
10. Be positive and say yes to the opportunities around you. You will amaze yourself with what you can create & how things can shape into something truly incredible and unbelievable. The universe owes to the one who gives it his best.
“You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future.” Steve Jobs